NADA 2018 was an event to remember for Outsell. We attended the Las Vegas convention with a stunning booth to invite dealers to learn more about us and received remarkable reception on the design. For the second year in a row, several convention-goers stopped by just so they could take photos of the booth.
“Artificial intelligence is a key tool for auto dealers, and Outsell has made it seamless and easy to use with Outsell 5.0,” said Mike Wethington, Outsell’s founder and CEO. “We have masked all the complexity and added predictive analytics features that are transforming the way auto dealers communicate with customers and prospects. No one has more experience with AI in automotive than Outsell.”
The Outsell 5.0 platform features:
- A new dashboard that highlights for dealers in-market shoppers, current campaign performance, and ROI of individual campaigns in terms of linked sales/service – making it easy for dealers to quantify the revenue impact of each campaign.
- Customized campaign and targeting recommendations that dealers can choose to send with one click.
- The unique ability to easily create AI-driven micro campaigns for a select, targeted audience.
- Powerful new filters such as ‘move a model’ and ‘need to find a trade in’ that help dealers meet their goals. Outsell provides a list of people the dealership can contact who will likely convert on specific models or a list of people who own a specific vehicle and are likely ready to trade up.
READ MORE in the full press release.
Outsell also received an Automotive Website Award for Marketing Automation. The AWAs provide car dealers with an independent review of automotive technology, and we were honored to be counted among the select few recognized.
“Dealers now expect AI features in their marketing automation platforms, and Outsell offers the first such platform that enables dealers to cover both customers and prospects at once,” said Brian Pasch, CEO of PCG Companies, who created the AWAs. “It’s no longer necessary for dealers to have different tools for each audience – it’s a major step forward.”
While NADA is behind us for another year, we want to keep the momentum going and will be offering our NADA specials and giveaways until the end of April. Sign up for a demo any time between now and April 30th and receive your choice of a*:
- TenFour External Battery Pack
- Bose SoundLink Speaker System
- $50 Visa Gift Card
Thank you to everyone who stopped by the booth and experienced a demo of the platform already. We hope you enjoyed learning more about Outsell, the AI Marketing Platform for the Automotive Industry.
We’re also happy to see that our Outsell branded socks were once again a huge hit with everyone. We’re a fan of them too.
*Limit one per store/group.
No Purchase Necessary
The post NADA 2018 Proves Once Again that Outsell Delivers What Dealers Want appeared first on Outsell.